tisdag 22 april 2014

English sentences


”Can you pass me that blanket, please. It’s in my closet
”Why didn’t you reveal this to me earlier, I had the right to know!”
I was almost at the point of crying when a man came and told me I had got evicted  
During my shower I noticed that somebody was standing in my garden. 
”This is only a current situation. You go catch a bus, I’ll take care of this.”    
I never thought that one day I would have to plead for something as ridicules as toiletpaper. 
Your sister is standing outside your window. Is she being all ears

It’s obvious that he meant to harm someone, he is unable to be in control of himself. 
I was feeling very uncomfortable when we entered the dark alley.  
This toilet is only for people with a learning disability, including me.  
This bus really piss me of, there aren’t even enough seats!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar