måndag 21 januari 2013

Sentences

• If you’re playing basket ball, it’s an advantage to be tall.
• Two guys are walking ahead of me.
• Today a new girl came into my class, most of the people didn’t include her in our group, but I did.
• ”don’t mind Kim, he is always throwing stones in the water.”
• My friend lost in the running competition yesterday, so today he is very grumpy.
• I can’t find my proper pen so now I have to borrow one from someone else.
• ”Hey, could you through this in the basket for me, please!”
• Yesterday when I called my mum, the line suddenly broke, I think there were disruptions.
• ”Alright, I have to go to my piano lesson, catch you later!”
• My cousin started to cry on her mother’s wedding, she is very sensitive.
• Today I wanted to wear my favorite T-shirt, I love it so much because of the patterns on it. 
• When mum was going to drive instead of dad she had to adjust the seat, because he is much taller then her.
• It didn’t go very well on the last test we had, I don’t think I was very committed
• ”Cheer up, next time you’ll win the competition!”

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar