fredag 7 februari 2014

Random writing nr 3

"Something about the rain maybe? Because it rains pretty much!" 
"No! That's not good enough! We need something with feeling!" he said from his chair on the other side of the table. 
"What about... a feeling?" I asked trying to come up with solutions. 
"No..."
"Then you come up with something better! Every time I say something you say it's not good enough! And I'm sick of it!" I shouted as I stood up and left the table. 
Me and Jerry had been trying to write a song for a competition in school for soon 4 months and none of us could come up with any good ideas. I was tired of him always saying I'm not good enough. 

When I got home I just realized that I already had found my song!
"You make me feel like I'm not good enough." 
 

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar