tisdag 6 maj 2014

My thoughts about ww2


A lot of thoughts has been brought up in my head after all this that we’ve seen and listened to about the world war two. I’ve started to think more about how to treat people. To respect them for who they are because during that war a lot of people got killed for being different. I think that what happened was terrible. I hope nothing like that happens ever again. I can’t really understand how anybody can be as heartless as Hitler and the people who followed him. But one thing that makes me even more disappointed isn’t just that Hitler was such a terrible person, it is that people actually agreed with him! And it wasn’t just like 10 people it was hundreds and thousands! 
But I’m really happy that there were people who stood up for what they thought and that they actually tried to help the Jews and all the other people who suffered from everything during the world war two. 

1 kommentar:

  1. " I’ve started to think more about how to treat people. To respect them for who they are because during that war a lot of people got killed for being different." - Wow!

    SvaraRadera