fredag 7 september 2012

Grammar exercises


a/an
This period you got a new teacher and that is me; Lena. When I studied to become a teacher, I studied at a university in the Northern parts of Sweden. I enjoyed living there and I had an enormous luck, finding a place to live.

was/were
That was the best time of my life, because I could go to the movies even if it was an ordinary Tuesday and I could go exercising at 9 o'clock in the mornings. Me and my friend Helena were always going to a place called IKSU to exercise. We were not alone. There were thousands of other students going there too.

have/has
I have never regretted that I studied to become a teacher. My friend, Helena, also studied to become a teacher but now she has changed her mind and is now working as a librarian. That thought has never crossed my mind.

who/which/that
So, I won't tell you more about my years in Umeå which I enjoyed so much. Instead I will tell you about my family. I have a son and a daughter who are five and eight years old. My son likes to play a computer game which is called World of tanks. We also have a dog which is black and which likes to lay in the middle of the sun during the summer. We also have a cat. And four sheep. And ten fish. And I have a husband who likes to chop firewood.





1 kommentar:

  1. Very well done, Nathalie!

    a/an - correct:)
    was/were - correct:)
    have/has - one mistake
    who/which - correct:)

    Try to find the mistake!

    SvaraRadera