tisdag 14 januari 2014

English work

Can parents do anything to protect their child? 
Yes I think so. But of course all parents are different. If a parent loves it's kid maybe he or she could do anything because most parents want whats best for their kids but I don't think it's good to do anything to protect their kids. Everyone needs to learn how to protect themselves. And of course parents can't make their kids think that they can do anything and that their parents will just think it's ok. 

5 things I want to accomplish in 2014
1. I want to save money for a tablet because when we go home for the summer holiday this year I'm gonna leave my computer and then I need something else. And I think it would be fun to have. 
2. I want to get a summer job because I want to start collecting my own money because next year I won't get money for being a child on the summer so I need to get my own and if I start working now I will have better chances of getting one next year I think.
3. I want to get better on guitar because this Christmas I got one. 
4. I want to train more, maybe go out and run and dance and stuff. 
5. I want to have fun!!! 

1 kommentar:

  1. Interesting thoughts Nathalie. I wish you good luck with your new year resolutions!

    Here are your words:
    skillnaden mellan its och it's
    bättre på = get better at
    skillnaden mellan to och too
    solution
    beginning

    SvaraRadera