fredag 24 januari 2014

Random writing number 2

An envelope was laying on my bed. One single white envelope. It was adressed to me but I never got letters. When I think about it I don't think I've ever got one in my entire life. I sat on my bed. I looked down on the envelope. It was brown and had signs of drops on it. Was it raindrops? It hadn't rained here in days. Was it teardrops?
I felt a chill wind and looked up on my window. Suddenly the wind went harder and I watched my letter fly out threw my opened window. I tried to catch it but it was to late. It was gone.
I sat on my bed and thought abaout the envelope. What did it say. Then I saw something outside my window. First I thought it was a bird then I realised it was a letter, my letter! I looked out and somehow I saw that it was, opening itself! I didn't understand anything but couldn't take my eyes from it. Suddenly the letter inside through itself at my window. There was the text: "Midnight, on the bridge. Come alone."

1 kommentar: