fredag 24 januari 2014

Random writing number 1

It was last summer. The rain was falling down like a waterfall on the streets of London. I were my old red jacket wich was good against rain but very cold. I was heading to the busstation. The day was finally here. Or I don't know if I'm supposed to say finally. Have I looked forward to this? Do I really want to move away from my home. I was looking down at the ground as I was passing by the big houses and stores in the city. If I only could stay one more week, just one more. So I could say goodbye to everyone.
I couldn't do anything else but stop when I was passing by her house. Should I go inside or not.
"What if she's not home" I thought as I opened the big brown door and went inside. The smell of carrot and dust fill my nose and I shook of the rain from my black hair. I went up the stairs and looked for door number 11. I knocked at the door and a girl in a blue dress opened.
"I daren't stay long. I just had to see you" I said with shaking lips and one tear slowly dropping down from  my eye.

5 kommentarer:

  1. Oh, you just HAVE TO continue writing on this story. I get so curious. Who are they? Why does he/she have to leave?

    There are two mistakes in this sentence. Can you find them?
    "I were my old red jacket wich was good against rain but very cold."

    SvaraRadera
  2. Thank you!
    It's "wear, not were" and the second I can't find... but it sounds weird.

    SvaraRadera
  3. Actually, it should be "wore" because you're writing in past tense.

    Look at this again."...wich was good against rain but very cold." It's a spelling mistake. Can you find it?

    SvaraRadera
  4. Den här kommentaren har tagits bort av skribenten.

    SvaraRadera
  5. Maybe "wich" is spelled wrong, it's spelled "which".

    SvaraRadera