fredag 31 januari 2014

My opinion about the book assignment

1. What is your opinion about having a reading assignment at home for three weeks? What do you think and why?
I'm sure it's a good way of learning English. But the thing about me and reading is that I want to read when I feel like to, I don't like to be forst to read. But one thing I don't like about it is that it's not very fair with what different books everyone have. My book isn't very thick but not very small either. But some have lik a book with maybe 100 pages and someone maybe has 400 pages, it's not that fair I think.  


2. If I would have a peek on your word list in Memrise, about how many word would I find?
I think their are about 9 words but I have some that I hav written down on a paper but haven't had time to put them up on Memrise  yet. 

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar